Current location: Chicago Greyhound station.
Anyway I'd only slept around 4ish but woke up around 0630 sharp coz like I'd said earlier, I wanted to be alert. Unfortunately, and very unexpectedly, there was a HUGE jam on the way to Chicago. At 7am! Who'd have thought! So we reached here only at 0745 instead of 0700. We were getting pretty worried coz our next bus is supposed to leave at 0815. Or that's what it says on the ticket. Little did we know that Chicago's an hour behind Eastern Standard Time! So we still have about 45 minutes in the station.
I just made a quick phone call home. Amma was surprised coz she wasn't expecting a call! :) Oh ya I forgot. Artemis and Yangli ended up taking the same bus as us! I didn't even know they left yesterday too. Artemis said they missed the bus they were supposed to take at Detroit, so they took the next bus, which was ours. So they've also come to Chicago. But unlike us, they're gonna stay here, whereas we'll be leaving for Indiana. Nice to see familiar faces though. And what a coincidence!
Ok, gotta go now. We'd better start queueing up for the bus!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment